The Chambord Hotel Brussels ***L is ideally located in the most beautiful district of Brussels, close to uptown with its fashion boutiques, bars and cinemas, the Sablon with its antique shops. The famous Grand Place and the EC main offices, The Palais Royal, the Musée d'Art Moderne and the Musée des Beaux Arts are at walking distance.
This Art Deco hotel renovated in 2007, has 67 perfectly equipped rooms suitable for business men, residential seminars and leisure. 4 different kinds of rooms going from the small Single Room to the Executive business room can certainly meet precise needs and budgets.
All rooms have direct telephone, fast internet connection, radio, alarm clock, TV or LCD, desk and en-suite facilities.
The Chambord Hotel Brussels ***L welcomes you with 3 modular meeting rooms equipped with air-conditioning and sound insulation. One of our conference rooms can welcome up to 100 people. With the newest features concerning telecommunication, the meeting rooms are as convenient as functional.
To make your stay even more pleasant, the Chambord Hotel Brussels also offer you:
- - flight reservations, changes or cancellations, train or taxi tickets
- - 'paying' public car park nearby + WiFi + Vending machine
- - desk for City Tours to all major cities in Belgium
- - safes for valuables, money exchange, mail box, babysitting service, medical assistance, 12 hour dry-cleaning service
- - Underground station : "Porte de Namur"
- - Breakfast: from 7am to 10am
- - Bar (Monday-Friday): from 6pm to 11pm