The Alexandra Hotel Turin *** is a medium-sized hotel housed in a modern seven-storey building.
From our sun-terrace one can enjoy an impressive view of the Western Alps, including the Monviso Peak - worldwide known as the Paramount Pictures' trademark - the eastern hills and the city's baroque rooftops, following the winding path of the river Dora.
The hotel is just a short walk from the downtown shopping area and pedestrian precincts, the Cathedral, the Holy Shroud Chapel with its dome top by Lorenzo Guarini, the Royal Palace and Gardens, and the "Consolata" and "Ausiliatrice" sanctuaries. Among other interesting places in the surroundings of the Hotel you will find the Cottolengo Citadel, the old Arsenal, the new Cinema Museum housed in the Mole Antonelliana (by itself the landmark of Turin skyline) and the old town district whose narrow, magic evoking streets hide quite a number of fashionable and trendy restaurants, coffee and wine bars.
A two minute walk from our hotel will bring you to the Balôn flea market (weekly on Saturday) and, on the second Sunday every month, the Gran Balôn antiques market.
The hotel is a ten-minute bus or tram ride away from the Porta Nuova and Porta Susa railway stations, and Dora station (just 3 minutes away by Taxi cab) provides a rapid transit link to Caselle Airport, about 15 minutes time.
The Alexandra Hotel Turin *** has been frequently modified and updated to meet the requirements of all our guests, whom we have been serving with our highest attention and dedication since 1971.
The Alexandra Hotel Turin *** offers bright, colourful and welcoming bedrooms, equipped with air conditioning, direct telephone, television, mini-bar and hair dryer. Smoking rooms on request.
We recommend our new comfort rooms for guests seeking for high level accommodation; the attic rooms on the top floor open out onto a sun-terrace and blooming roof garden, and there also peaceful, quiet rooms at the back of the hotel for guests looking for total relax and quiet. From April 2004, the brand new Family Suites with two separate rooms (a double or twin room), each with its own bathroom, tv and minibar.
- Rooms with panoramic terraces, Wi-Fi PC connection,
- Centralised custody of valuables (rooms are also equipped with a safe)
- Two lifts
- Access, facilities, lift and rooms for the disabled
- In room courtesy service
- Meeting - Room Alpi : maximum seating accommodation 50 people
- Meeting - Room Dora : maximum seating accommodation 12 people
- Coffee Break
- Taxi rank in front of the hotel
- Buses and trams just 70 (Bus stop: Emilia metres away)
- Near the hotel there is the pleasant Parco della Colletta with jogging, skating and cycling tracks and swimming-pool open all year round
- All major credit cards welcomed
- We speak English, French, German and Spanish spoken
- Reception desk open 24 h
- no pets allowed